Collective Edge is ThoughtExchange’s monthly newsletter, where two experts explore the issues, insights, and ideas that impact Education and Enterprise leaders. Get innovative solutions to your most pressing challenges—delivered to your inbox.
Designed for innovative and inclusive leaders
Dr. Dennis L. Carpenter draws from two decades as an education leader to talk about the issues impacting superintendents and to provide a fresh approach to solutions.
- The power of community voice in education strategy
- The role of AI in teaching and learning—and why not to fear it
- The essential impact of educational equity initiatives Strategies for staffing shortages and teacher retention
- And more
Lauren Kelly draws from her Fortune 100 leadership experience to talk about innovative ways enterprise leaders can tackle changing markets and workforces.
- Why qualitative research is key to your survey initiatives
- AI’s expanding role in the business world
- Expanding strategy and improving performance with employee insights
- Preventing burnout and boosting retention
- And more
Hi, I'm Dave MacLeodCEO of ThoughtExchange
I’ll share exclusive People insights from my leadership network to help HR leaders build better employee experience, develop top talent, and create inclusive culture.
- Has Fortune 500 HR leaders on speed dial
- Passionate about disrupting leadership failure
- Believes in collective intelligence
Get innovative solutions to your most pressing challenges—delivered to your inbox.Subscribe to Collective Edge for Education or Enterprise.
Meet our experts
Dr. Dennis L. Carpenter
I’ll share exclusive Education insights from my leadership network to help Superintendents ensure student success, action equity initiatives, and build trust with the community.
- 20+ years of leadership experience
- Achieved MO's highest annual score for improvement in underserved student performance
- Winner of Georgia Southern’s Minority Leadership award
I’ll share exclusive Enterprise insights from my leadership network to help leaders engage their employees more effectively, boost productivity and retention, get teams aligned, and exceed their targets.
- 20+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Previous leadership roles at companies like Dell and PepsiCo
- Founding member of BECA, the Black Executive CMO Alliance